Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, a Mubadala Health partner, will headline the Arab Health Congress 2023, due to be held from January 30-February 2, 2023, at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Renowned physicians from Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi will deliver thought-provoking presentations and insights on key healthcare topics during the four-day congress that will feature nine CME-accredited conferences.
This will include diverse lectures covering a multitude of branches and subspecialties of medicine, from obesity and metabolic disorders, hands-on training in robotic surgeries and joint reconstruction, infectious disease and complex care, and the latest updates in the management of heart failure and bone marrow transplants.
Dr Jorge Guzman, CEO, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, said, “Each year Arab Health serves as a platform where the larger healthcare community comes together with the shared goal of driving a more sustainable sector. This year, we are proud to see that our highly skilled caregivers will lead on many of these discussions, showcasing our strengths while sharing our learnings when it comes to the innovative solutions that we’ve introduced to the market. I look forward to joining the industry leaders at the US-UAE Business Council’s panel on Sustainability in the Healthcare Sector as well as drive the 14th Quality Management Conference with other experts from Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi to share best practices that make healthcare delivery better. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi will continue its leading role in unlocking the potential of the healthcare sector in the UAE, and the region at large, through knowledge exchange opportunities like Arab Health 2023.”
The CME-accredited congress will host 250+ sessions, including 10 live, in-person conferences. Many of the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi speakers are Activity Directors for the CME-accredited conferences which will cover innovations in various branches of medicine, including orthopedics, internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, anesthesia and pain management, as well as associated technological research and clinical advancements. Some of the speakers include:
• Dr Eric Vens, Institute Chair, Diagnostic Radiology, Imaging Institute, is the Activity Director and will kick off the congress at the 23rd Total Radiology Conference.
• Dr Samer Ellahham, Staff Physician, Cardiology, Heart, Vascular ＆ Thoracic Institute, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is the Activity Director of the 14th Quality Management Conference.
• Dr Stephanie Ricci, Staff Physician, Gynecologic Oncology, Oncology Institute, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is the Activity Director of the 15th Obs & Gyn Conference.
• Dr Rahat Ghazanfar, Staff Physician, Executive Health, Medical Subspecialties Institute, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is the Activity Director and will lead the Internal Medicine Conference.
• The 22nd Surgery Conference will see a presentation by Activity Director, Dr John Rodriguez, Department Chair, General Surgery, Digestive Disease Institute, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
• Dr Samah Nour, Department Chair, Occupational Medicine, Caregiver Wellbeing, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, is the Chair of the Public Health Conference.
• Dr Timothy Souster, Institute Chair, Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine Institute, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is the Activity Director of the Emergency Medicine & Critical Care Conference.
• Anesthesia & Pain Management Conference is led by the Activity Director, Dr Arun Kumar, Staff Physician, Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology Institute, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, alongside Dr Amar Salti, Staff Physician, Pain Management, Anesthesiology Institute, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
Other Mubadala Health assets presenting at the conference include Healthpoint, Imperial College London Diabetes Centre, Danat Al Emarat Hospital for Women & Children and HealthPlus Network of Specialty Centers.
To learn more about Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi’s participation at Arab Health, visit Hall 6 from January 30 to February 2, 2023, at Dubai World Trade Centre.